We welcome new members of the Marion RSL Sub-Branch – either Service or Affiliate depending on your past history.
The following provides details of the two types of membership available.
You can join us by clicking on the buttons at the top of this page and completing the appropriate membership form.
Forms can be submitted:
- By post to RSL Marion Sub-Branch, 31-39 Norfolk Road, Marion, SA 5043
- Completed electronically, printed, signed, scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Completed and dropped in to the Marion RSL clubrooms.
Currently, eligibility as a Service Member is for those who have or are serving in an Australian Defence Force or in the forces of nations traditionally allied with Australia. Service Membership is also subject to the National RSL By-Laws.
Currently Affiliate Membership is open to anyone over 18 who has empathy with the aims and objectives of the League and wishes to assist us with our endeavours.
Currently Membership in either category is $40 p.a. being due on January 1 each year.
Current rules are though, that anyone joining after October 1, their subs carry on into the following year. i.e. 2022.
Naturally we are only interested in genuine people with community support in mind.
So why become an Affiliate Member?
- To assist the Sub-Branch with its project to create new clubrooms as “many hands make light work”.
- To be directly involved in the creation of an exciting Community facility to be made available to all.
- To mix on a social and ‘working’ basis with like-minded people. Engaging in some sort of community service is a proven way of maintain good spirit and mental health.
- Promoting respect form those who have served our country as required is an essential activity, especially if there is a requirement for such service to continue.